Kenneth believes that a goal such as a low body fat percentage, or a chiseled mid-section, though objectively important, is nothing more than a result. They are a product of a healthy lifestyle built upon the consistent practice of good habits. It is the idea of accumulating small wins, day in and day out, that will help the client build confidence in their new and improved identity. He also strongly believes in educating his clients in understanding how to be independent in the gym.
Since the start of his personal training career, he has garnered over 3000+ personal training hours. Kenneth has helped his clients improve their lifestyles and achieve their goals through proper exercise and nutrition in the form of building small habits (wins). Currently, he runs Exponential Personal Training at Freedom Gym.
Personally, Kenneth loves playing rugby and engages in creating fitness content on various social media platforms.
- Certified Personal Trainer (FISAF)
- PN1 certification (in progress)
- Bs.C Hons in Physics
- (2019 – 2021) Ultimate Performance
- (2021 – present) Exponential Personal Training
- (2021) – Coached National Handball Players.
- (2021 – present) Online Coaching
- (2019 – present) Singapore Mens Team National Rugby Player
- (2014-2019) SUNIG/IVP Champions